I don't know about where everyone else lives. but here in east central Mississippi and west central Alabama the flu has hit...big time. Last week on one day there was a reported almost 300 stduents out from the Lauderdale school system. My clinic has seen tons of it too. We finally got over the whole stomach bug and now here we go again. Copeland woke up yesterday morning with a dry, hacky cough, but that was all. We spent the day at the mall with my family. Side-note: Congratualtions to my nephew, Josh, who won first place in his age division and third place over-all at the Pine Box Derby car race (Boy Scouts). At the mall I noticed Copeland felt a little warm. When we got home her temp was 100.1. I gave her liquid Prednisone/Triaminic Night Time Cold and Cough/Mortin before she went to bed. However, through the night I continued to wake up to check one her....remember...mother + nurse = CRAZY! Her temp shot up to 104.6! This morning it is at 103.6. So off we will go again to the doctor in the morning. Fun times.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Here we go again.....
Posted by The Tillerys at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Awww. Poor Cope and Casey and Josh. Harper got her double ear infection exactly two weeks from the day she had the stomach virus, so I feel your pain. I'm warding off the flu over here! Tell Cope to feel better soon.
Post a Comment