
This was the backyard at about 7:30 am.

This was the front yard about 7:30am.

Notice the difference?

OK...so it snowed for the first time in like seven years or something. We here in the great area of York, AL, got about three inches. However, Copeland did not really get to "enjoy" the snow because we had my nephew's birthday party to go to. (Happy --belated--Birthday Joshua!). It was also my mother-in-law's birthday, so that evening we went to her house. Josh was sick and I didn't care a thing in the world about going out in the snow to play...resulting in Copeland getting sick...no thank you. It was beautiful though. On the way to my nephew's birthday party in Meridian, I had to drive 40 mph on the interstate! Before I got half way to Meridian I had already seen three cars in the ditch because they were driving too fast in the snow. Do these people not realize that we aren't accustomed to snow?! Did they think the MS road system was
equivalent to the road systems in the north? Idiots.
0 comments:
Post a Comment