CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

BIG DAY!!!!

A little aprehensive at first.
Okay...I'm listening...Your're going to do what?
I'm not so sure about this.Okay...not so bad.
My little girl is growing up! Yesterday she got her hair cut for the first time! Well, the first time in a beauty shop anyway. Story...back in October she came home from daycare with gum stuck in her hair. I cut it out...luckily it was at the very end of her hair. I, like any good mother, saved that hair---gum wad and all---and put it in a Ziploc bag. However, yesterday was officially the first haircut. She wasn't so sure at first, but she warmed up. Now all I hear is," I got my hair cut. It looks so pretty!" Funny---but I don't have a "baby" anymore...I have a little girl. So sad.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Casey, I want to comment on every one of these posts. She is ADORABLE!!! I wish we lived closer. I know it's so bittersweet to see her growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Copeland is just too cute and beautiful at the same time! I'm so glad to see new pictures!